Monday, April 21, 2008

Claire, Tina, & Patrick

Featured Shoot 4

Here are some highlights of my most recent shoot with Claire and her siblings… Just a snippet of a gift for their mama for Mother’s Day… Enjoy!
















Next – my favorite shot of the day… you gotta love this…




I loved how these next two panoramics turned out – definite drama!





And finally, the shot that I couldn’t help but take (I did have to save this one though)



Hope you enjoyed! Interested in doing a shoot like this with you and your loved ones? Contact me – we can arrange something =)

Thanks Claire, Tina, and Patrick! I hope you guys had fun!

2 comments:

MM said...

Very nice shots! I like the colors :)

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

great capture on the wave crashing daniel and of course you definitely saved the best for last. awesome session man!